Health Related Programs
The healthcare industry is growing and expanding, and with the aging population, it will continue to grow for years to come. Trained workers in this field are in demand. Let us help you get ready to take advantage of these opportunities.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Dental Assisting Program
- EKG Technician Program
- Electronic Health Records Management Program
- Medical Administrative Assistant Program
- Medical Billing and Coding Program
- NCLEX-PN Prep Course
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician Program
- Practical Nursing Program
- TEAS Prep Course
Grant - The Workforce Development Board’s Rural Healthcare Grant
The Workforce Development Board’s Rural Healthcare Grant aims to serve some unemployed and underemployed residents across 17 counties of Upstate New York. Students attending training in any healthcare field may be eligible for scholarships for tuition or training costs.
This grant aims to increase the number of individuals training in healthcare occupations that directly impact patient care and alleviate healthcare workforce shortages by creating sustainable employment and training programs in healthcare occupations serving rural populations.
Qualifying programs are the following (either in person or online):
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Certified EKG Technician
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Certified Physical Therapy Aide