Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant Program - 120 hours
The Adult Certified Nursing Assistant Program is a great starting place for individuals who would like to work as a supportive caregiver in a healthcare setting or other health-related disciplines. Students learn total patient care in both the classroom and through the off-campus supervised clinical experiences. Students prepare for the New York State Certified Nurse Assistant examination. This certification qualifies you to work in any nursing home in New York State.
• Students must be 18 years of age or older
• Physical exam before class starts - see below for Physical Form Required
• Note-taking material
• Navy blue scrubs
• Watch with a second hand
• White professional footwear
• Negative COVID test prior to clinical
• COVID Vaccination (2nd Dose must be 2 weeks and 1 day prior clinical start date)*
*Clinical requirements may change based on location. Please inquire when registering for class.
**Covers class materials, books and the CNA exam fee.
Need to Request a Duplicate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Exam Certificate?
All requests need to be placed through the testing company. ProMetric can be reached by calling 1 (800) 321-6443.
Due to privacy laws, we do not get a copy of your official CNA Exam certificate.