Medical Coding Program
Skip the Foundations Course in our Medical Coding Program.
Skip the Clinical Foundations portion of the program and start directly with Intro to Medical Coding. If you have past certifications, you may be exempt from having to take the Clinical Foundations course or you may take a waiver exam to test out.
This is a partnership with Bryant & Stratton.
Test out of Clinical Foundations if you have:
- Medical science courses background
- Worked in the medical field
- Have taken some medical courses
Waive the test and Clinical Foundations if you completed:
- Electronic Health Records Management Course & passed the certification exam
- Medical Administrative Assistant Program & passed the certification exam
Become CPC Certified with these steps:
- Test out of Clinical Foundations Course (or waive exam)
- Introduction to Medical Coding Course
- Professional Medical Coding Curriculum Course
- All day review (included in cost)
- Certified Professional Coder CPC® Certification Exam (included in cost)
REGISTER NOW! Call 518-581-3555
Classes are held at the F. Donald Myers Education Center, 15 Henning Road, Saratoga Springs, NY
*Students are required to have a High School Diploma or Equivalency*
Online Medical Coding Programs:
Interested in Online? Take a look at our online offerings by clicking here and register for a program you'd like.